- a rooster
Chanticleer can refer to:
- Chanticleer, a rooster appearing in fables surrounding the fables of Reynard the Fox. The most famous of these is probably Chanticleer and the Fox, a version of which is told in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales.
- Three ships of the Royal Navy named HMS Chanticleer
- A character in the movie Rock-A-Doodle played by Glen Campbell.
- Chanticleer (ensemble), a prominent male vocal ensemble
- "The Chanticleers", the mascots of:
- Chanticleer Community Theater, providing an educational, entertaining, cultural, and historic experience for the greater Council Bluffs Community through the performing arts.
- Chanticleer Garden, a botanical garden located in Wayne, Pennsylvania
- A race of angelic humanoids in the game Project Nomad
- Chanticleer (fanzine), a Hugo-Award nominated science fiction fanzine edited by Walt Liebscher
- A winery in Yountville, Napa Valley, California